[Hpr] HPR RIP ?

morgellon the lowtek mystik morgellon at gmail.com
Thu Sep 9 07:15:19 PDT 2010

Hi all,

 I'm with with Ken.  Things personally for me have really changed in the
last year and I find myself re approaching a "scene" that I've slowly
drifted away from.  I too had been wondering if HPR was still alive...

I will commit to one episode per month, and possibly more as needed.  Let's
get HPR kicking again or let's give it a proper burial if the interest is
gone.

thanks for bringing this up ken!
  -morgellon

http://www.google.com/profiles/morgellon