[Hpr] HPR RIP ?

dosman dosman at packetsniffers.org
Thu Sep 9 07:50:48 PDT 2010

Hi everyone,
It's been a couple years now since I've had time to do an HPR. I
really miss doing them, but like everyone else, I just haven't had
time. I always have a couple show ideas in the back of my head,
another option is to have one last month and call it quits. Set a
deadline and folks will probably get their shows in by then. If anyone
has any final shows they wanted to do they could get them finished and
then end the series with dignity ;).

My 2 cents.
-dosman