[Hpr] HPR RIP ?

StankDawg stankdawg at stankdawg.com
Sat Sep 11 14:33:03 PDT 2010

Fwiw. If hpr dies so does binrev. The ad at the end of the show pays for the server. We get 400 dollars credit for that closing ad off of our server cost of 522 per month. Those few ads on binrev for guests covers the rest but does not cover the whole cost at all.

Don't even bring up other server options. I have looked  into it and the new site owners are working on it as we speak. I don't know how long it will take.

If hpr dies right now then so will everything else.

Sent from my iPhone