[Hpr] HPR RIP ?

Arron M Finnon afinnon at gmail.com
Mon Sep 13 03:01:51 PDT 2010

Maybe for new hosts we could have one of us work with a new host till
they get two or three shows out, that way someone new doesn't get
overwhelmed, there is a small bit of peer review in the beginning and
the work load of getting shows out is then distributed amongst as many
hosts as there is shows.

If Enigma was cool maybe we could get a internal wiki or something going
so that show numbers don't clash, in addition to hosts only ever posting
their own shows unless explicitly permitted (i.e. new guy, one off, i'm
on holiday give me a hand, all of that stuff), it would make sense as
well that you'd upload your show the day you put it out as to limit
exposure to human error.

Certainly i would be prepaid to take a little longer in the upload
process, to be able to then be sure the date and time it is out.  This
will help in connection with blog posts/show notes, probably fit with
IRL issues as well, i may not get time during the day but 8 pm when the
my girls are in bed i can find the time and then its done, i'm sure we
all get the drift.

What do you guys think is the issues with doing this way, i'm sure i
have either overlooked something or their maybe some legit reason not to
do this

--
Arron "finux" Finnon

www.finux.co.uk - www.twitter.com/f1nux - www.facebook.com/finux