[Hpr] KISS principle

a a at exitstatusone.com
Wed Sep 15 16:32:05 PDT 2010

Well I am jobless, I play world of warcraft for money, I live on disability
and I just moved to a place where I know nobody.  I am sure I can help
out with this project. I have been itching to help more than just
creating shows and I have not been apart of any projects now for 5
years. Hard times etc.

You can email me at alk3 at exitstatusone.com and it will get to me
sooner than at this address.

-alk3