[Hpr] New HPR Outro

Ken Fallon ken.fallon at gmail.com
Sun Aug 28 01:34:37 PDT 2011

Hi All,

We have moved provides some time ago and we need to include an
advertisement for our sponsor (Lunar pages) in the outro. I will edit
all the episodes that are currently in the queue to have the new outro
but going forward I would appreciate it if you could switch to the new
outro which can be found here
http://hackerpublicradio.org/media/theme-music/outro-mono.mp3. All the
versions including the original slick0 master flac, can be found at
http://hackerpublicradio.org/media/theme-music/

The text for the outro is in the file hpr-outro-text.txt and I'd like
to get a versions from every host and listener, with the idea of
editing them together to have multiple versions with each line read by
different people. Please submit those in high quality WAV or FLAC with
spaces between each line to allow for easy editing.

After recording a HPR news segment at my brother-in-law's studio he
was inspired to record a intro and outro for HPR and he'd appreciate
your feedback. Give the files starting in rollercostermusic.com* a
listen.

It would also help greatly if you could provide shownotes with your
episode in html as otherwise I need to listen to your shows and make
the shownotes for you which will result in a delay in your show
getting posted. We are now also officially CC-BY-SA so if you are
releasing your show in any other format you need to make note of that
in your show and in the shownotes.