[Hpr] New HPR Outro

slick0 slick0 at slick0.net
Tue Aug 30 11:15:15 PDT 2011

Ohhh nice! v3 intro and v2 outro are my votes.. It's probably about time
to get away from my '80s local newscast' inspired theme :).

I'll see if I can make time to do some VO for the underwriter, but I
can't make any promises. Drachenblut has observed firsthand how
scattered my free time has become.

-slick0