[Hpr] New Year's Eve live show please help

Patrick Dailey pdailey03 at gmail.com
Wed Dec 14 08:11:55 PST 2011

I'll be hosting (co-hosting if you'll help) a live call-in show on new
year's eve from noon to midnight. Yes, a 12 hour show! And I need your
help. I need some tech support and I need participants. The more the
merrier. Here's what we need

1. Participants to call in with positive things to say about HPR, past
shows, hosts, and HPR's future.
2. Suggestions for bits, skits, show segments, etc.
3. Help setting up an Amazon EC2 instance to handle Murmur (the Mumble
server) and Icecast. Perhaps sip and skype too if the calls can all be
bridged somehow.
4. Listeners!
5. Suggestions and volunteers to help pull this together and make it
something worth promoting and doing.

We'll edit down the best parts of the live show and stick it in the HPR
feed as a multi part series. I'll work the whole thing, but I need help.
Please help. Lets wake up HPR for 2012!

--
Thank You,
Patrick Dailey

Not sent from an iPhone, iPad, Blackberry, Android or any other such
hipster device.