[Hpr] Fwd: New Year's Eve live show please help

Daniel Worth pipemanmusic at gmail.com
Wed Dec 14 09:56:43 PST 2011

---------- Forwarded message ----------
From: Daniel Worth <pipemanmusic at gmail.com>
Date: Wed, Dec 14, 2011 at 10:55 AM
Subject: Re: [Hpr] New Year's Eve live show please help
To: Patrick Dailey <pdailey03 at gmail.com>

1. Participants to call in with positive things to say about HPR, past
> shows, hosts, and HPR's future.

 I would love to help host.

> 2. Suggestions for bits, skits, show segments, etc.

I'll see what I can think of.

> 3. Help setting up an Amazon EC2 instance to handle Murmur (the Mumble
> server) and Icecast. Perhaps sip and skype too if the calls can all be
> bridged somehow.

I don't know about setting up an EC2 instance but because I have a Jack
capable mumble client and a pulseaudio to jack bridge working reliably it
would be possible to link in Skype, sip and google voice calls but because
of how the routing works I could only handle one non-mumble call at a time.