[Hpr] New Year's Eve live show ball is rolling

Cobra2 cobra2 at linuxbasement.com
Wed Dec 14 12:49:33 PST 2011

I've got an asterisk server running on a linode server in the UK.

Patrick Dailey <pdailey03 at gmail.com> wrote:

To be honest Joshua, I don't know the best route to take here. I'm a long time Linux noob with very little server experience. EC2 was just the only thing I could think of in case no one stepped forward. Ideally we'd have a machine somewhere with a ton of bandwidth, that could bridge sip, mumble and skype to give people the greatest number of options for calling in. Minimally I think Mumble and icecast would do the trick, because mumble is such a low barrier to entry.