[Hpr] HPR New Year's Eve show info--testing Mumble

Frank Bell frankwbell at cox.net
Thu Dec 29 06:26:33 PST 2011

On Tue, 27 Dec 2011 23:12:10 -0500, Patrick Dailey <pdailey03 at gmail.com>
wrote:

> OK, we have a server mumble server and an icecast stream set up for
> Saturday's show.
> Big thanks to the PipeManMusic from the Open Source Musician's Podcast
> for
> setting up the server for us.

I have Mumble client installed and look forward to participating (I've
never done anything like this before, as the actress said to the bishop),
but have a question.

Would someone be so kind as to point me towards information on testing my
Mumble installation?

The Mumble docs either don't cover this or bury it so deep I can't find it.

--
Blogging at From Pineview Farm (http://www.pineviewfarm.net/weblog).
Updates daily.  Worthwhile updates occasionally.