[Hpr] HPR New Year's Eve show info--testing Mumble

Patrick Dailey pdailey03 at gmail.com
Thu Dec 29 06:49:04 PST 2011

You can head to the server that we're going to be recording on. All the
server info is posted on the top of the page @
http://hackerpublicradio.org/right now. I'm on there now, and we'll
have a test room set up (eventually)
so that people aren't doing on air tests. I don't have a mic here, but if
you can hear music you should be good. you can also hit record, and try
talking. The recording comes from the server, not your local machine, so if
you hear yourself clearly on the recording, then you're working. Thank you
for helping us out.

--
Thank You,
Patrick Dailey

Not sent from an iPhone, iPad, Blackberry, Android or any other such
hipster device.