[Hpr] Need Tech Supporters for HPR Live Show

Klaatu klaatu at straightedgelinux.com
Thu Dec 29 12:39:40 PST 2011

The live show is two days away now!  As Pokey mentioned previously, there's
going to be a sound-check room on the Mumble server so people calling in can
make sure they can hear other people and also be heard.

For that to work, there  should be someone in that testing room, hanging out,
to help people figure out why their mumble isn't working BEFORE they proceed
into the main chat room.

I could imagine this working many ways; 12 people could each take an hour in
the testing room... or 6 could each take 2 hours.... or 3 or 4 ... well, you
get the idea.

I'll volunteer myself for one hour (maybe even two!)

Anyone else care to join?

- klaatu