[Hpr] Mirroring the New year's eve show

Patrick Dailey pdailey03 at gmail.com
Thu Dec 29 13:39:35 PST 2011

If you want to listen live, or mirror the stream, pleas point your
application at one of the following two links:

www.thenewradio.net
cobra2.dyndns.org:47735

These are both high capacity streaming servers, and will be feeding
directly off of the primary streaming server. Please help us to limit the
bandwidth usage of the primary server by only mirroring one of these. The
less bandwidth we use for the primary server the more people we will be
able to get on air.

They may not be live very long before the show starts, but they'll be there
for the show.

--
Thank You,
Patrick Dailey

Not sent from an iPhone, iPad, Blackberry, Android or any other such
hipster device.