[Hpr] HPR New Year's Eve show info--testing Mumble

dann s washko dann at thelinuxlink.net
Thu Dec 29 16:23:41 PST 2011

I have a way to connect our Asterisk conference to the mumble server.
It's a serious cludge but it works, if we want to use that too.

--
Dann S. Washko
The Linux Link Tech Show

      http://tllts.org

The Linux Link Web Radio Portal -  Links to Linux and Technology Shows

     http://www.thelinuxlink.net

LaGER:  Linux and Games/Entertainment Radio - http://www.thelinuxlink.net/lager

get slack (www.slackware.com) and get happy