[Hpr] Fwd: LFNW Table Approved

Code Cruncher code.cruncher at yahoo.ca
Sun Feb 13 20:22:34 PST 2011

the HPR table for LinuxFest Northwest has been approved (free table).
Pokey, thanks for your draft.
I added a few lines, because their input field was quite long, see
http://www.linuxfestnorthwest.org/hackerpublicradioorg

Now I have to figure out how to "record podcasts with Linux and
Free/Open-Source Software".
I hope that "ep0027 :: How to Record a HPR episode" and "ep0640 :: About
microphones" will tell me all I need to know.

So much for now - Maia