[Hpr] Fwd: LFNW Table Approved <- announcement in hpr community news

Code Cruncher code.cruncher at yahoo.ca
Fri Feb 18 12:05:47 PST 2011

thanks ... yes, a little help will be very welcome. Are you going to be
at linuxfestnorthwest?

To get interested people of the community involved in some brainstorming
and contributing, I thought about the following two steps:

1) Ken, could you please make an announcement of the linux fest tables
(northeastlinuxfest.org April 2, Worcester MA, linuxfestnorthwest.org
April 30-Mai 1, Bellingham, WA) in your next community news?

2) after the announcement start a discussion on the mailing list about:
- finding people to join in at the tables
- finding equipment
- more ideas for the tables

How it all started: here is the link to pokey's first mail about the
table at NELF:
http://hackerpublicradio.org/pipermail/hpr_hackerpublicradio.org/2010-December/000161.html

Cheers - Maia