[Hpr] I like Finux's idea of an all in one asterisk box, but...

Russ Woodman - K5TUX k5tux at k5tux.us
Sun Jan 16 10:47:43 PST 2011

Ken,

I already have a publicly accessible Asterisk machine that will record conferences, one participant or many. I can provide a dialin number for this purpose and have it auto-email you the finished recording. This would cost HPR nothing. If interested, let me know. Also, I am very knowledgeable in Asterisk. I have been adminning VoIP servers for fun and profit for more than seven years. To answer an earlier query,

Let me know if this would work for you/HPR.

KFive

Sent via my iPad
"These are not the droids you are looking for."