[Hpr] HPR Sticker Design

Patrick Dailey pdailey03 at gmail.com
Thu Jan 27 07:21:49 PST 2011

The file I uploaded to 123stickers.com was not to spec, so I had to make a
new one. Is this acceptable to you guys? It's about the best I can do. If
anyone knows how to curve the url to match the shape of the oval, I think it
would look better, but I have no idea how to do that. Also I can't seem to
get the oval to be perfectly symmetrical, but whatever. As my friend Bill
would say: We're not building a watch. The minimum resolution they'll accept
is 300dpi. They prefer vector based, but .tif is their next choice. If you
can knock together a better one and want to send it to me that would be
great. If you think this one is fine, also great. Thanks.

--
Patrick Dailey