[Hpr] HPR stickers ordered. Disbursement?

Ken Fallon ken.fallon at gmail.com
Fri Jan 28 09:49:49 PST 2011

> My initial thought is to send 250 to Ken (are their 250 people in Europe?
Europe is small, right?), bring 100 to NELF, send 100 to the next US fest
that has HPR representation, and mail out 50 to HPR contributors
individually. I think 50 is my limit unless I ask for postage. If you guys
think asking for SASE is a good idea, then maybe those numbers should be
reshuffled. Maybe they should be reshuffled anyway, but that's what I'm
asking.

I'll snail mail stickets to Hosts tjis side of the pond.

Ken