[Hpr] Summer Shorts

Ken Fallon ken.fallon at gmail.com
Sat Jul 23 03:37:42 PDT 2011

Hi All,

I know it's summer and the last thing you want to do is record a show
but I still need shows to keep HPR churning over.

Can I ask you all to record a "Summer Short" and email it to
admin at hackerpublicradio.org or call it into US: 206-312-5749/UK:
203-432-5879.

Your Summer Short can be about anything, a useful tool, a tip for
using an application, a recommendation for a [website | podcast | band
| CC work ], a review of your latest gadget, the best piece of advice
you wished your parents [gave | didn't give] you, someone who inspires
you and why, what you what to be when you grow up, why you don't like
..., what you would do if you won the lottery. Anything goes as long
as it's of interest to hackers.

Think short form twitter/facebook/G+ here - short sweet and to the
point. Just give your name, your contact details and your short.

Don't worry about editing, shownotes or intro/outro, I'll do all that.

Don't procrastinate. Record it and send it in.