[Hpr] [POLL] HPR wiki

Cobra 2 cobra2 at linuxbasement.com
Thu Jun 2 05:45:20 PDT 2011

Hi HPR community,

We need a way to put some information out to the community from the website
outside of the mailing list.

I'm conducting a poll as to if the admins of HPR should implement a wiki.

1) The wiki would be for the community to submit information such as
conference guidelines and information of the same nature. Stuff that is
subject to peer review and needs to be kept up to date as well as factual.

2) The alternative to this would be to have a static page on the hpr site
that only the admins can edit and peer review the content here on the
mailing list.

After 2 weeks, I'll be going through the thread here and reposting the final
results back to the mailing list. If a large discussion breaks out, this
timeline will be extended to 4 weeks to allow for ample input from the
community. Please post your feelings, ideas, and suggestions for wiki
software and alternatives.

When you place a vote for one of these two ideas, simply reply back with "1"
or "2" in the body of your email. Anything else should be added to
a separate email to help me with the tally of the votes.

-- cobra2