[Hpr] Advanced Android hacking series

cobra2 cobra2 at linuxbasement.com
Thu Jun 2 06:37:10 PDT 2011

I just had an idea for a show series, $subject. I'd like to conduct a roundtable style discussion for release onto hpr. I just tend to get ideas and thoughts out better when talking to someone else.

Topics (to include but not limited to)
Scripting and how to take advantage of it
Running Linux on your android device
Hacking wifi with aircrack-ng under linux.
Etc....

Topics not allowed
Howto root a device unless there is a sophisticated method to obtain root or requires hardware.
Howto install a custom/stock rom
App reviews and anything else *easily* found on forums/blogs/podcasts

Requirements:
Sip or PSTN no skype as I do not have skype to asterisk
Rooted device with semi-advanced knowledge of system innards.

-- cobra2
Http://linuxindixie.info