[Hpr] Guidelines for conferences

cobra2 cobra2 at linuxbasement.com
Thu Jun 2 08:14:20 PDT 2011

That's fine. Just make sure the attendee knows that's your opinion. The big thing to remember is that these are meerly guidelines. I'm thinking that it would just be wise to emphasize the difference between proven fact and user opinions.
-- cobra2
Http://linuxindixie.info

Seth <seth at pghfilmmakers.org> wrote:

Refrain from political discussion? So if I'm "representing" HPR I am not
allowed to discuss anarchism?

I don't know if that sits right with me. I believe I represent HPR by my
contributions, but I am who I am, and I'm not going to refrain from talking
about my opinions just because I'm sitting at an HPR booth.

Am I nit picking here?

--klaatu