[Hpr] [POLL] HPR wiki

Code Cruncher code.cruncher at yahoo.ca
Thu Jun 2 22:23:29 PDT 2011

1

see here: http://hobbypublicradio.org/ it will come as soon as we have a
decision whether to go with wordpress or drupal for the new site and
developed it.

I've added the request for a wiki to the wishlist:
http://hobbypublicradio.org/2011/04/08/kens-wishlist-for-the-website/

If you have some other ideas add some comments on hobbypublicradio.org
or send them to this maillist.

Cheers - cc.