[Hpr] Meeting regarding backend selection for HPR

Code Cruncher code.cruncher at yahoo.ca
Tue Jun 21 23:44:18 PDT 2011

Hi Ken,

thanks for bringing this up. It was on my mind too, but then I got sick
and could not really talk ... yes, I would like to be involved.

Are you still thinking about doing a mumble session do discuss this?
Can we also discuss how to organize the 'work'?
For me it is just easier to keep contributing if there is a bit of a
plan or strategy.

cheers - cc