[Hpr] HPR: RFC Changing show to CC-BY-SA

Ken Fallon ken.fallon at gmail.com
Wed Jun 22 13:46:59 PDT 2011

It's been some time now and I'd like to give some feedback on the re-licencing.

Assuming everything I didn't miss anyone here are the numbers.

16 hosts have replied and 100% of those that replied gave permission
for the change to CC-BY-SA
109 hosts have yet to reply. I intend to email them directly as they
may not be on the mail list.

This means that a little over 1/3rd of the shows have been re-licensed
249 shows are CC-BY-SA
502 shows are CC-BY-NC-SA

For details please check the page
http://hackerpublicradio.org/correspondents.php.

If I missed anyone or if there are errors please notify me.

Ken.