[Hpr] Please check hpr0681.mp3

epicanis+hpr at dogphilosophy.net epicanis+hpr at dogphilosophy.net
Mon Mar 14 09:12:11 PDT 2011

On Monday 14 March 2011 16:46:37 Ken Fallon wrote:
> Hi All,
>
> Could you do me a favour and check todays show to see if it plays. I
> have reports of problems with iTunes only having the intro and outro.
>
> All my tests are showing it OK
>
> Ken.

According to the w3c feed validator, iTunes(tm) may be having trouble with the
feed entry (partial quote below):
-----------------------------
line 354, column 0: length of 9762 exceeds the maximum allowable for
itunes:summary of 4000 [help]

    </itunes:summary>

In addition, interoperability with the widest range of feed readers could be
improved by implementing the following recommendations.

    line 11, column 4: Information Technology is an obsolete iTunes category
or sub-category [help]

            <itunes:category text="Information Technology"/>
            ^

    line 23, column 64: Encode "&" and "<" in plain text using hexadecimal
character references. (10 occurrences) [help]

        <itunes:author>MrGadgets
<hpr.nospam at nospam.mrgadgets.com></itunes:author>
                                                                        ^

    line 58, column 0: itunes:summary should not contain HTML: < (28
occurrences) [help]

        </itunes:summary>