[Hpr] mini business cards ... 1st batch

Code Cruncher code.cruncher at yahoo.ca
Tue Mar 15 21:21:16 PDT 2011

Hi Ken, Pokey, Klaatu and all,

according to my calculations we should order the first batch of mini
business cards by Sunday so that pokey can have some to distribute at NELF.

Ken, did you get any more proposals?
I have attached 2 improved versions of my first design for the back. ...
the green version does not really work, it just reveals the inspiration.

Regarding the front: I think we can use everything we got.
If it is ok with everyone I could take care of preparing the files for
printing. Klaatu, your proposals need to be adapted a bit for the
mini-business card format. I can do it or you can do it.

Ken, the QR code on my new proposals looks a bit different, but it
works. I tested it. Generated with:
http://chart.apis.google.com/chart?chs=300x300&cht=qr&chl=http://hackerpublicradio.com/about.php

Cheers - cc

PS: I am sending this to the whole mailinglist ... hoping that some more
hackers will get inspired to submit fronts and backs by the 1st deadline.