[Hpr] mini business cards ... 1st batch

Ken Fallon ken.fallon at gmail.com
Tue Mar 15 23:06:10 PDT 2011

On Wed, Mar 16, 2011 at 5:21 AM, Code Cruncher <code.cruncher at yahoo.ca> wrote:
> Ken, did you get any more proposals?
> I have attached 2 improved versions of my first design for the back. ...
> the green version does not really work, it just reveals the inspiration.
Nope but that's not to say the competition is closed. All the entries
are on the on (picassa
https://picasaweb.google.com/hackerpublicradio/) and the source files
where I have them are on the ftp server
(http://hackerpublicradio.org/incoming/media/)

> Regarding the front: I think we can use everything we got.
> If it is ok with everyone I could take care of preparing the files for
> printing. Klaatu, your proposals need to be adapted a bit for the
> mini-business card format. I can do it or you can do it.
>
> Ken, the QR code on my new proposals looks a bit different, but it
> works. I tested it. Generated with:
> http://chart.apis.google.com/chart?chs=300x300&cht=qr&chl=http://hackerpublicradio.com/about.php
>
> Cheers - cc
As you are doing this run feel free to pick whichever ones you like. I
will also be running off some more for Oggcamp 11