[Hpr] indiana linuxfest

Klaatu gort.klaatu at gmail.com
Tue Mar 29 17:39:01 PDT 2011

Facepalm, I think is the expression.  i was totally at ILF, but I never
check this gmail account, and I missed meeting everyone.  Argh!

Well...next year!!

-- klaatu

On Fri, Mar 25, 2011 at 6:46 PM, morgellon the lowtek mystic <
morgellon at gmail.com> wrote:

> Just curious if anyone else is planning on being at ILF or is already
> there?  I'll be leaving the house in Louisville as soon as the maintenance
> man fixes the furnace or leaves, lol.  It should take me about 2 hours to
> get there, hoping to be there before 10pm.
>
> -josh
>
> --
> http://www.google.com/profiles/morgellon
> http://twitter.com/morgellon
> http://dailyduino.com

---
uzu linukso. subtenu libera programaro.
kotizu al oggcastplanet.org/gnuWorldOrder
fedorareloaded.com