[Hpr] owning binrev

dosman dosman at packetsniffers.org
Fri May 6 10:40:58 PDT 2011

I second what slick0 said.

And if you want more people to know it's a BinRev project then put a
banner on the front page that says "A BinRev Project". As far as the
content, if people recording shows want to bump it I think that's
their call, it's never been an issue before. Make some content or
commercials available.

-dosman