[Hpr] SouthEast LinuxFest

Cobra 2 cobra2 at linuxbasement.com
Tue May 17 03:10:42 PDT 2011

I'll be at the fest. I'm willing to do some time in the booth. I should also
have some time to swing by and pick up stuff if it's close to am major city
on the east coast..... I drive through them all....

I'll be driving down 95 > 84 > 95 > 85 from north of ME. I've got room for 2
more on the drive down. But on the way back I'm going to be taking a bus.