[Hpr] Hpr Digest, Vol 32, Issue 9

lostnbronx lostnbronx at gmail.com
Sun May 22 18:46:29 PDT 2011

The site looks very nice.  You could stand to do a spell check on the
"Contribute" page, though.  Several words are wrong.  They are the
correct spellings of misused words, meaning they were mechanically
spell checked (but, of course, that's not always enough).

I suggest the following.  It looks very much the same, with just a few
word and punctuation changes:

==========

Shows

We are always looking for more hosts.

The quickest way to get started is to use our call in numbers to
record a show over the phone. Simply call:

    USA: +1-206-312-5749
    UK: +44-203-432-5879

Please include your name and email address. Don’t forget to end by
pressing the # sign.

Whether you want to do one show, or sign up to do a monthly episode,
just email “admin” at “hackerpublicradio.org”, and we’ll get in touch
with you with all you need to know about getting your show published.

You can chat with other podcasters using IRC in the #oggcastplanet
channel on the freenode.net network. Follow us on identi.ca (use the
tag !hpr) and on Twitter (use the tag #hpr). We have a Facebook and
LinkedIn group, so please join and spread the word.

Editing your show

Record your show, then add the Intro Clip at the beginning, and the
Outro Clip at the end. For more information see the README file.

Requested topics

If you would like to record a show on one of these topics, please
email “admin” at “hackerpublicradio.org”, and we will take it from the
list.

    How did you get into podcasting?
    What’s in your bag? Tell us what tools/gear/stuff you keep close at hand.
    What got you into Linux?
    Your favorite Android applications.
    Your favorite desktop applications.
    Your favorite browser extensions.
    A introduction to Wireshark.
    How to set up your own blog.
    Choosing a artistic design for website, business cards etc.
    Music Theory
    Episodes for the LPI, Netwoking series.
    Beginning Audio Series for HPR and OSMP Release.

Promotion

Feel free to use the promotional material to spread the word in your
podcasts, or have them played on to other shows.

I didn't edit the content, so, again, this looks very much the same as
what's on the page now; but...appearances, and all that...

-lostnbronx