[Hpr] SouthEast LinuxFest

Klaatu notklaatu at straightedgelinux.com
Sun May 29 12:16:18 PDT 2011

I wonder if it might be easier to just send the fest pack to the hotel, in the
care of Cobra2 ?  I'm bcc'ing one of the SELF organizers; maybe he has the
details on how to send stuff to the hotel so it would be there when we all
arrive.

On the other hand, maybe it's NOT easier and sending it straight to cobra2 is
better.  I dunno; I just see places like Red Hat and those companies sending
stuff to the hotel so I figured I'd mention it.

In terms of who else will be there and may want a t-shirt....me!  I'm size
small (or medium), and I'll be at SELF as an HPR / KDE / Slackware type
person.

-- klaatu