[Hpr] SouthEast LinuxFest

Cobra 2 cobra2 at linuxbasement.com
Sun May 29 13:21:43 PDT 2011

I think that it would be very wise to send the package to the hotel. That
way whoever get's there first can pick it up and get stuff set up. As of
right now, my schedule is 100% up in the air. I'm not sure if I'm going to
make it down early Friday morning (~05:00) or Friday night (~21:00). It all
depends on they person buying my car and if I'm doing that before or after
the fest.

Also, as a side note. I've already gotten a room and I'm the only person in
it now. I'm looking to gain a few room share folks if someone is still up in
the air. Also, anyone from GA headed up I-85 to get to the fest?

--cobra2