[Hpr] HPR Theme

Ken Fallon ken.fallon at gmail.com
Thu Sep 1 21:59:06 PDT 2011

On Thu, Sep 1, 2011 at 9:28 PM, lostnbronx <lostnbronx at gmail.com> wrote:
> What, exactly, is the motivation for a new  theme?  Have there been complaints about the old one?
No complaints. It was prompted by the fact that I was recording a HPR
in his studio. When I explained to him what we were about he offered
to contribute a theme. And as you know I'm all about encouraging
contributions. It's lisenced cc-by-sa so if we don't use it there is a
theme there for someone.

> I believe that there really is a fair amount of brand awareness
> associated with the current tune.
This is my concern as well.

> Oh, and it would be VERY nice if it the Intro theme was made much
> shorter!
I agree, we have the flac of the master so I'll see what I can do.