[Hpr] HPR Theme

slick0 slick0 at slick0.net
Fri Sep 2 06:52:52 PDT 2011

I still have the original cwp (sonar) file, which allows for much
cleaner edits than with the master. I can try to get a few shorter
versions over the weekend.

Also, the full intro was made to be brought down for VO introductory
stuff after the first buildup. That happens at about 30 seconds right
now. Cutting the 'B' part out in the beginning would bring it to about
15 seconds before this happens.  I can also cut a version that simply
ends right there.  I also feel like the first few synth drum hits can be
cut and not missed.