[Hpr] Scheduling the same host or series in one week

Joshua "lowtek" Burton morgellon at gmail.com
Tue Sep 20 12:35:48 PDT 2011

I think it would be nice to have a quick release of episodes related to a
recent event.  Especially if it's reviews, reports, etc.  I think some
interviews may not be as time relevant but some might be.

Perhaps the uploader could denote if the episode is time sensitive or not.

I would find it really neat to hear about things from Defcon, OFL, or
whatever right after they happened.  Kinda gives HPR a bit more of a timely
feel.

http://www.google.com/profiles/morgellon
http://twitter.com/morgellon
http://dailyduino.com