[Hpr] Scheduling the same host or series in one week

marcoz at osource.org marcoz at osource.org
Wed Sep 21 10:37:19 PDT 2011

I've been wondering the same thing but for a different reason.

I've uploaded 4 interviews with X.org developers. One of the purposes is
to get people thinking about X and how they can contribute to it.  It's
a project that wants and needs new, young(?), dedicated and passionate
hackers.

With that in mind, to get and keep people thinking about a project, is
it best to blitz the queue with a bunch of podcasts or string them out
so there's occasional fresh info?  I think the best would be to do an
initial blitz and then periodic ones after that.  But I only have 4
interviews and I'm pretty sure I can't do a regular Xorg series; I just
don't have enough time to do it properly.

I'm pretty sure this is something that's covered in marketing 101, but
I'm not a marketing guy.

thanks,
marcoz