[Hpr] Naming format for ep1000 submissions

Fifty OneFifty fiftyonefifty at linuxbasement.com
Tue Apr 3 11:35:06 PDT 2012

I want to let everyone know that in response to the last monthly review, I
now have ep1000 congratulations submissions from Claudio Miranda and NYBill
(thanks guys).  Apparently I must not have been completely unintelligible
;)  Looks like the fresh lmde install on my desktop has no trouble
recognizing my USB headset, I see how I sound on Door's Mumble server later
today.   It didn't occur to me until they started coming in, but if
everyone could include their name/handle in the file name, it will make it
easier for me to keep them organized.  I don't mind renaming them as they
arrive, it's just a saved step.

5150