[Hpr] replicant free open android, request for equipment to test

Joshua Burton morgellon at gmail.com
Tue Apr 3 11:47:45 PDT 2012

I have an old HTC Dream and Magic.  They are no longer in use... but they
do hold an odd sentimental value, lol.  I'd be happy to send them your way,
for a promise that you would send them back when you're done.

I hadn't heard of replicant until this email.  It looks interesting and I
would love to hear your thoughts and impressions.