[Hpr] replicant free open android, request for equipment to test

Quvmoh quvmoh at gmail.com
Tue Apr 3 14:46:34 PDT 2012

Joshua, sorry for the repost.

Thanks Joshua, I will hang onto this email, g1 was my first android and if
it had not been a second hand wreck when acquired it would probably be on a
shelf :-) . I will hold off and make sure no one has one that won't be
bummed if it ends up bricked I also found a fella on eBay selling new in
box units and might break down and grab one. Either way there will be an
hpr on this! Thanks again Chad.

--
NO ADVENTURE WITHOUT ADVERSITY
                  Chad Nelson

Get a Royal Order Of Speed Freaks T-Shirt
        http://www.cafepress.com/rosf