[Hpr] You're invited, to read my blog on a VPS web-server experiment

dg dg at deepgeek.us
Sun Apr 22 19:36:47 PDT 2012

Hi, all,

I'm currently on sabbatical from podcasting, and plan to use this time
to experiment with configuring a vps webserver configuration. I'm
trying to do something more complex than serving static HTML. So if
you're interested in watching me fool around with this stuff, please do
so. I hope that with "more eyes looking at it," that somebody just
might send me a warning before I commit some pitfall.

The URL for the webpage for the blog is...
http://deepgeek.us/vps.html

The URL for the webpage as an RSS feed is...
http://deepgeek.us/vps.xml

It's very plain, but it is meant as a means for me taking notes so I
can re-create steps later, as well as having people "kibitz."

Thanks, and I hope you will subscribe to it!

yours, ever,
---
DeepGeek