[Hpr] Swearing?

Ken Fallon ken.fallon at gmail.com
Mon Apr 30 10:54:44 PDT 2012

We're flagged as explicit on itunes so assume everything on HPR is not
safe for work. Some hosts will post a "is/is not safe for work" at the
beginning and we are planning to incorporate that into the posting. As
we are posting on the internet and therefore reach many countries and
cultures how much value that has is up to the individual listener.

>From my understanding the only restrictions on HPR shows is that they
are "of interest to hackers" as a policy, audible out of necessity,
and not spam out of sanity. The community are of course open to make
any changes they wish to that policy.

Ken.