[Hpr] Swearing?

Ken Fallon ken.fallon at gmail.com
Mon Apr 30 11:10:16 PDT 2012

When people say "Not safe for work" I always assume we mean laughing
so much that it causes an accident in the work place or so boring that
it makes you fall asleep causing injury to yourself and other ?

Seriously any host is allowed to put anything the like on HPR and that
goes for Disclaimers as well.

Ken.