[Hpr] Swearing?

Harley Inbody hinbody at gmail.com
Mon Apr 30 13:41:12 PDT 2012

Point taken, Ken. I am not easily offended but do always consider those who
are. I was thinking more along the lines of someone getting the show from
somewhere other than iTunes. I also did not mean to imply that the shows
should be limited in *any way*. I suppose there are not too many people who
would listen who would be easily offended anyway ;-)