[Hpr] Swearing?

Matthew K matt_hew at rocketmail.com
Mon Apr 30 13:52:45 PDT 2012

I think Ken is right in not requiring warnings. I think you go down a rough road when you start censoring content. If you start policing what people say, how they say it, and/or require specific advisories on certain posts, then in some places in the world, you may take responsibility for the content. Probably not the best thing to do.

I think of HPR more like an unregulated open forum. As long as it is relevant to the community, it eventually may be posted in it's entirety. Unmodified and unedited, except for HPR identification at the beginning and end.