[Hpr] Setting up Jack and studio with Gladish on Ubuntu or any respin Of

Dude-man from Dudmanovi.cz hpr at dudmanovi.cz
Sat Dec 1 23:06:36 PST 2012

 From saturday nights round up show, heres a good tutorial if anyone
wanted to go the jack way for mixing in sounds. You don't need to use
the same audio apps mentioned in this tutorial, I personally use just
mumble and alsaplayer which understands (alsa/pulse/jack) but incase
anyone wants to get into it I found it a good place to start.

But hey perhaps simply plugging your mp3 player or another computer into
mic port is really enough and quite reliable.

http://www.penguinproducer.com/Blog/2012/01/streaming-podcast-with-skype-workflow/