[Hpr] Jack/Pulse audio studio demo, what I use

Stephen Ward aukondk at aukondk.com
Tue Dec 4 08:08:41 PST 2012

Very nice, I love seeing JACK being put to good use. One neat app which
uses it is Internet DJ Console, it has Icecast streaming, recording, dual
playlists and VOIP buttons for call ins.

I was thinking about being cheeky during the New Year show and plugging in
a ring modulator to Jack and joining in as a Dalek. Not sure if I'll have
the balls for that.